MINUTES – October 10th, 2017
The Coldwater Area Chamber of Commerce held its regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 at the Village Offices with no guests.
Trustees Present: Angie Lefeld, Kylie Lange, Liz Wenning, Keith Selhorst, Mindy Schwieterman, Kerri Lauber, Brittany Uhlenhake, Kim Rammel, Janel Schulte, and Eric Thomas.
President Angie Lefeld called the meeting to order at 7:31 a.m.
- Treasurer’s Report- was presented by Keith Selhorst. There was little activity this past month. The new Village of Coldwater maps were printed which was figured into last year’s budget, a motion was made by Kim Rammel and seconded by Mindy Schwieterman to add $932.00 to this year’s budget. The reports were motioned for approval by Brittany Uhlenhake and seconded by Kerri Lauber. Motion carried.
- Checking Balance – $24,535.59
- Gift Certificate Balance – $11,420.97
- Secretary’s Report– the minutes from the October meeting were provided prior to the meeting date and handed out by Secretary, Kylie Lange. The meeting minutes were approved with a motion by Kerri Lauber and seconded by Janel Schulte. Motion carried.
- Membership – Pictures were taken by Liz Wenning and Angie Lefeld of the 4 new members. Angie is getting their information and picture sent to Becca Wenning to post on our website and social media.
- Banquet – The date is planned for February 21st, 2018. Angie has contacted Marcia Homan at the American Legion to reserve the date.
- Hometown Christmas – Keith Selhorst reported that the train and the ponies have been booked for this year’s Hometown Christmas on Sunday, November 19th from 11:30 am – 3:30pm. Liz Wenning has set up for Alexis Muhlenkamp to sing from Noon – 2 pm. Keith has lined up for Stage Right to set up the sound system for the day.
- Christmas Decorating – will either be decorating the Santa house on November 15th or 16th, Keith is going to check his schedule and send out an email.
- Coldwater Village Maps – Eric Thomas passed around the maps that we purchased that shows the Coldwater Businesses and street map. These will be available at local Coldwater businesses.
Kim Rammel motioned to adjourn the meeting and seconded by Kerri Lauber. President Angie Lefeld adjourned the meeting at 7:49 AM.
Save the Dates:
Hometown Christmas – November 19th, 2017
Chamber Banquet – February 21st, 2018
Taste Of The Town – June 5th, 2018
THE NEXT MEETING WILL BE ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH AT 7:30 AM AT THE VILLAGE OFFICES.